I hadn't been to the Flammable night at Re-bar in at least a couple of years until last night. It was good to see that it (mostly) hadn't changed.
- Sweet house grooves - check.
- B-boys - check.
- Lots of casually dressed gay boys - check.
- At least two other apparent dykes - check.
- People with silly things on their heads - check. Really. This is a regular thing at Re-bar, and I love it.
- Gorgeous young women in platform boots - check? This is not a regular thing. Yes, of course I talked to them. They were perfectly charming.
- Gigantic buildings looming over Re-bar and the adjacent shops - aieee! Please don't let the developers eat the rest of the 1100 block of Howell. At least the high rises that are there occupy what used to be parking lots, which I'm OK with.