I engaged in a bit of self-indulgence and went to the last Deck'd Out night of the year at the Monkey Loft. Always a lovely vibe up there on the roof with sweet house music, and the ravers showed up in their finery by 1930. I got to say hi to Brit Jean and rock solid trans DJ Onyx.
Onyx, though, had some unpleasant news: apparently Infected Mushroom has come out in favor of Israel's war on Gaza. She went on to say that a bunch of the better known Israeli artists have done so. Le sigh. Welp, I guess I won't be buying any IM records for the foreseeable future.
In happier news, I pretty much have all the sensation back on my chin now. It's progressing on the tip of my nose and the top of my head. Maybe the next time I hit my head on my heat pump, I'll feel it.
Onyx, though, had some unpleasant news: apparently Infected Mushroom has come out in favor of Israel's war on Gaza. She went on to say that a bunch of the better known Israeli artists have done so. Le sigh. Welp, I guess I won't be buying any IM records for the foreseeable future.
In happier news, I pretty much have all the sensation back on my chin now. It's progressing on the tip of my nose and the top of my head. Maybe the next time I hit my head on my heat pump, I'll feel it.